an interesting article i've read ...
.:: Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student lying down under a big tree near a big grass area. Then, suddenly, the student asked the teacher,
Student : Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me?
Teacher : (Silent for few second, than he answer) Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.
Student : (Thinking hard) Huh???
Teacher : Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one.
Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (Walked straight ahead to the grass field). A few minutes later...
Student : I'm back.
Teacher : Em, well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hand.
Student : On my journey, I found few beautiful grass, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field, and I hadn't picked up any. Cause you told me not to go back, so I didn't go back.
Teacher : That's what happened in real life.What is the message of this story?
GRASS - IS PEOPLE AROUND YOU
BEAUTIFUL GRASS - IS PEOPLE THAT ATTRACT YOU
GRASS FIELD - IS TIME
In looking for your soul mate, please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause remember "Time Never Goes Back".
It applies the same in finding your ideal life partner, your suitable career or business, therefore the morale is LOVE & grab hold of the opportunity that you have now, don't waste time! ::.






8 comments:
apa la kau ni iza emosi laaaa jiwang pun ada dah mcm dairi kau punya blog job niiii iza iza aku kan ada kau boleh story kat aku ckp la ala yang terpendam dlm hati kau tu iza aku rasa aku tahu apa yang ada di hati kau ni iza kau kurang kasih sayang jugak mcm aku ni iza tapi kau punya ketara sikit la aku rasa hee he he hehe tak apa la iza satu hari nanit kau akan dapat jugak apa yg kau impikan tu yee percayala iza dan jgn percayakan siti yeee kerana percaya kan siti kau akan makan hati nanti tauuu ok kau jgn nakal nakal yee take care iza
ko nih..net!!! jiwang gak eh...rumput la, padang la....em, JUST ENJOY YOURSELF!!!
aku tak boley tahan lar iza, terpaksa nak komen dalam blog nko. Hai lar encik predator kita nie... tengok address nko jer aku dah nak tergelak tau.... hmmm... ada hati dari kejauhan... "iza aku kan ada kau boleh story kat aku ckp la ala yang terpendam dlm hati " WAH ...statement dari en predator kita lahnyer.... hmm...aku rasa nko bukan jer kurang kasih sayang ler tapi nko jugak tengah mencari kasih sayang dari iza erk... ahaks. Tapi satu jer lar yang tak berubah dari dulu sampai sekarang... spelling mesti ada silap... taip nak cepat sangat jadi "nanit" lah nyer... hehehehe... mahap lah yer en predator... iza tak nakal... nko jer yang nakal kat KL tu... kalau nak iza kena tobat banyak2. To iza ALL THE BEST to you.... kalau dah jadi tu jangan ler segan2 nak bagi tau kitaorang...hehehehe....
aku geli geleman baca comment mr predator_orc... apsal mr predator_orc dah jadik mcm nih... ha ha ha... iezah u deserved better... ko pahamkan... :)
amende lah... sape yang kurang kasih sayang plak nih??? xde makna nyer...
aku raser predator_orc yg kekurangan kasih sayang dari iezah.... ha ha ha... :)
hmm... aper² jer lah.. tp yang pasti aku ni bukan kurang kasih syg, terlebih² lagik... ade org jeles nih...
uols i nak comment uols....
~0197413558~ motif comment dlm blog izah cam 2? motif lah kiahnya...
~0133215888~ala kiahnya...antara aku dqn izah je yang tahu.. ko tanya lah izah
~rnd conclusion~welllllllllllllll uols minat izahnet ka'... mahal ooohhh bak kata ooi.....uols kena bertarung ngan tales_of_mystery ar
Post a Comment